Just starting out - 3CXPhone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Komorowski, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Komorowski

Hey all,

I'm just trying to get myself familiar with 3cx phone and have nothing installed (hardware or software) yet besides the 3cxphone app itself. I'm trying to set it up so I can call between pcs on the same LAN to get a feel of 3cx before I invest in hardware phones. At present, I just have a fresh install of the phone software.

What's next? Thanks

2. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

you will have to have a pbx or something like that for the phones to talk too. you can install 3cx on the same system and test it that way.

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Also you can save lots of time, if you read in advance the Admin manual, etc.
    At least you will get better understanding and more clear picture.

Best regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Not necessary, but helps.

Otherwise, just make an account with any voip provider and register the softphone, that's what you wanted ?

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. willow

willow Member

to get a good feel for the 3cx you can download the free version or better yet use the demo code to get all of the features but only 2 simultaneous calls. then use the auto provisioning on the 3cx server to setup the softphone apps. if you are in the states and need assistance you can contact us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.