Keep the main screen on the 3CX?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by mikesmithrs, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikesmithrs

Is there a way to keep the main screen when using the 3CX? When it 'flips' you can't see all the lines that are ringing anymore.

2. mikesmithrs

If I have all five lines ringing, answer line 1, then move to line 2, if Line 1 rings again, the phone will 'flip' to the answer screen and not let me answer the other lines until I answer the latest call, so lines 3,4 & 5 are left ringing.

3. antler

Hallo forum,

I guess no-one has a solution to this?

Gruß

Antler.

4. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This the current behavior and cannot be changed by user. Also, there is no discussions nor plans to chage this in the future.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mikesmithrs

It makes no sense for the phone to do this - why would you not want to answer calls in the order they come in?

6. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I don't get your point here: make three calls to the 3CXPhone - the answering screen will display three items, one for each call, the most recent one on top. Each item contains caller's phone and ID/contact, alongside with the operation you want to perform, so you may select the one you want. Once you answer it, display is switching to the main display, with the line buttons blinking for remaining incoming calls.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. mikesmithrs

But it doesn't work that way. We have 5 lines by the way.

5 calls come in. Line 1 is answered. Then you move to line 2. While talking to line 2, another call comes in on line 1. The screen "flips" from the phone with keypad screen to the answer screen showing only line 1. You have to answer it before it goes back to the phone screen, leaving the calls on 3, 4 and 5 waiting. Then while you are talking on line 1, line 2 rings and flips it again - still leaving 3,4 and 5 unanswerable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.