Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

keypad unresponsive on SE X10 Mini

Discussion in 'Android' started by markcs, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markcs

Hi!

This app looks great, but the keypad is not totally responsive on the X10 mini.

I am able to select to go to the address book and sometimes some of the numbers, but not consistently. I dont have this problem on other apps. Are there any logs or anything I can provide to help fix this problem?

Also, is there an answer button or do I have to slide to answer? There was a problem with SipAgent that I could not answer the phone because of the small screen size.

Thanks!

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

marcus what OS version is ur X 10 running? (for both questions)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. markcs

HI! The X10 Mini currently has Android 1.6, which I think is also called Donut.

4. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Do other applications show the same behavior or this started happening since you installed the 3CX Phone?

Can it take a higher version of android?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. markcs

Hi! This only happens on the 3CXPhone application. It does not happen on other applications. And it is only certain numbers that do not dial (the top line and the middle line - 1,2,3,4,5,6 numbers).

SE X10 Mini only has Android 1.6 at the moment.

6. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

try version I sent you in pm

7. markcs

Thanks! That fix seems to have fixed the keypad issue. Great.

However the app still crashes quite often, so I have not been able to test it completely. Are there crash logs I can provide and is there a way to increase the speaker volume? the sound is very low in 3XCPhone.

Thanks

8. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Thanks for the feedback.

Install SENDLOG. Configure your email and when there is a crash, trigger this application after and select LONG. Send them to the configured email address and forward the email to me -- send them to nb@3cx.com. Title the subject crash on minix10 forums. I will get back to you asap.

Sound low - increase all volume. Is the sound low on the remote end or when a call comes to you?

If you increased the volume on the android, then the only thing you can do is amplify the microphone boost. Open Profiles, Advanced, and you should find an option in the audio settings. At the moment it is set to 1. Set this to 4 and try again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.