Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Known new features in v10 that you're looking forward to

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Fatboy40, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatboy40

Fatboy40 New Member

It's the native G.722 support for me.

I was dissapointed that I had to use 'PBX delivers audio' due to a past service pack playing funny games with my Polycom phones. Getting the superior quality of G.722 back will be great, it was the thing that impressed my users the most when we went live with 3CX v9.

2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

I have a few - 64 bit being one.

The new routing features - such as based on callerid will be welcome also.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fatboy40

Fatboy40 New Member

Looks like someone may have broken an NDA here ;)

http://jomartechnologies.com/category/phone-systems/3cx-voip/3cx-v10/

4. smb1

smb1 New Member

All that is mentioned in the link was made known at 3CX partner training recently. No NDA was required to attend.

Everyone will see it in the flesh soon I hope.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jomar

We're looking forward to the new 3CX Notifications.

Notification of key PBX events To Windows Event Log, 3CX Server Log, Email

Events of which you can be notified:

• Status of trunk changes
      License limit is reached
      Backup rule is triggered
      PBX blacklists an IP Address
      Dialing of emergency number

http://jomartechnologies.com/3cx-v10-features/

6. Fatboy40

Fatboy40 New Member

Jomar,

Thanks for the info on v.10 on your blog, privelage of being a Partner and not a lowly end user eh ;)

7. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Ok since someone else seems to have spilled the beans earlier than me, i'll go ahead and give you info on a couple of more things to look forward to.

- Many MANY new types of queues and a new amazing and cool feature in the Queues every call center will want to buy.
    - Email notifications for in case something goes wrong with the PBX. We've added wayyyy more than just 4 different types of notifications.
    - Provisioning templates for some of the relatively new Video Phones out there for you guys.

And i'll leave the rest of the beans to be spilled in due time as there's a lot more new features than the ones you're seeing in the URL from Jomar :eek:

8. Welzo

Great to hear about that, really looking forward to v10. :D

One question, did you improve or change something about the status profiles (with forwarding rules) for an extension? Our empoyees want to use these statuses but they are not very usefull right now because we miss the ability to add more status profiles or change the labels of these profiles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.