Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Lancom 1724 & 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by xxxomxxx, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxxomxxx

Hi all

i am trying to set up a Lancom 1724 with newest LCOS Bios and 3CX.

Well, i cant use the Lancom as "Gateway" and i dont know why, so after 3hours of trying all possible connection settings, i decided to use VoIP Users to connect to the Lancom instead. It is a bit cumbersome, but it works. (you need one line per ISDN MSN/VoIP Number and you need to set up group calling on the lancom etc.)

The first problem: if the lancom resets itself or i change the config of the lancom, the line isn't registered anymore - and it does not re-register itself automatically. Selecting the line and registering it manualy solves the problem...

the second problem, which i think is not related to the 3cx, is that i enabled group calling on the Lancom, but the phones registered on the 3cx wont ring. If i set it up in the way that the number receiving the call is only the one on the 3cx, it works.

any help..also instructions to use the lancom as a Gateway... would be highly apreciated..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.