• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Large Installations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DugDaThug

Reaction score
We are 1400 employees, 2000 extensions, 15 locations. We are very interested in 3cx as their pricing model works well for our situation (we want to have over 200 employees logged into call center queues, although this is only a small portion of their jobs, and we can't afford other solutions that license per user).

I haven't been able to find any reference to 3cx having an install of our size. Does anyone have any experience, insight, or other valuable information to share with us?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Hi,

Here are the results of a test
http://www.3cx.com/case-studies/3cx-pho ... ance-test/

We are running 3cx with 400 extensions. According to my experience the thing to check is the performance of the management interface, this sometimes causes some load. But maybe it changed in the new versions, we are just upgrading from V 12. Have a look at the phones and extensions list in the management interface, whether the load time is acceptable, both for the native and the web management interface. The other features run very smoothly, with just 2 CPU cores allocated, RAM being no issue at all. But we don't run many queues.
Regarding the load I think the number of simultaneous calls and the number of active calls in queues are key to compare the load with other installations, especially if you are using queue features like barge in, listen and record.
How many simultaneous calls do yo need? 256?

Just contact 3cx they should put you in touch with a partner responsible for a similar customer or maybe directly the customer.

3 cx is able to run several bridged instances. So if you have 15 locations you can run several instances. I guess that this will reduce the load significantly, depending on the use case and configuration.

We have done very large implementations (larger than yours) and its all about proper planning and go heavy on specs.. much heavier than what is minimum requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.