• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Large Log files

Status
Not open for further replies.

KVehl

Reaction score
We have a 3cx cloud server set up for several clients. The 3CX system is consuming lot of disk space for Logs over 1GB located (C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs). We have BLREC files for over a month stored in this location. Each BLREC file is 50MB in size. There is also another folder called Backup with some files as well.

Our current settings for logging in 3cx management console is as follows: Logging level - Medium. "Keep backup of log files" = 3 days.

What does the BLREC file consist of?

Does anyone have any recommendation/best practice to manage these logs?

I'm having the same issue. I've tried turning logs off and on but they keep coming through. After a few hours the disk space is empty and our phone system goes down.

I've turned the call queues off and this seems to have stopped them coming through but I'd really like them back on.

Any ideas 3cx?

Bumping this pretty recent post because I'm also wondering about how 3cx handles log clearing. If the keep backup of log for X days setting is unchecked does it never delete the logs? Is it safe to delete them manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.