Last Number dialed

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Heath, Aug 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heath

Heath New Member

I just converted over to 3CX and have Aastra phones that are legacy type of phones that are supported. However the calling list button on the phones are now not showing any incoming calls to the phone. In researching it says the Provider needs to set it up, thus being me. I can find anything in the webgui. In contacting Aastra they said it has to be provisioned by the provider. When they said through 3cx. However none of the Aastra phone will automatically provision and need to manually provision and configure.

2. jofer

Those Aastra phones comes with specific config files that need to be loaded using HTML or FTP, I worked on them years ago. In that file it opens up features like the call list. I remember it has to be in a specific path and has to have a specific file name before the phone will read the config. Good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Heath

Heath New Member

Well tell me then how to get the config file read or how to get one created. My PBX is hosted at OVH and I use SBC. When I put the link in the config tab, it's not auto providing. After I manually enter the server info on phone tab in the management console says provisioned. I downloaded the config file from the 3cx web and followed the instructions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.