Latest 3CX Phone System That Support Intel Atom

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Muhammad Saddam, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muhammad Saddam

Hi All,
    I have IBOX mini PC with Intel Atom as its processor. Which one the latest 3CX phone system version is still compatible with this mini PC.

2. 3cxoleg

3cxoleg Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

3. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

I just looked at the v11 (3 major versions old) manual and it states "Minimum: Core2Duo processor and 1 Gigabyte Memory". Likely you will have to get a better PC to run your phone system with 3cx.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I ran version 11 on a single core Atom (win XP pro, 2 gig memory, 120Gb SSD) for a long time, with no noticeable issues (several instances). They were small system mind you...a couple of trunks and a handful of extensions. I still have a Version 12, using Win 7 Pro, running on one of the same machines. All 32 bit machines, so no going to Version 12.5, or 14.

A lot may depend on the "load" you expect it to handle.

It may be that under certain conditions, it was discovered that "problems" arise.
    There is nothing to stop you from testing it, but if you want to be sure that you (or more importantly, a client) won't have any issues, it would probably be best to go with the system recommendations.

5. complex1

complex1 Active Member

3CX v14 SP3 is running fine on an Atom D2700, 4GB mem, 120GB SSD, Win 10 Pro x64.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.