Latest Debian 3CX ISO

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by alexko, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexko

Hello,

I am searching for the latest iso release, the one that is on the site with 8.6.0 is pretty old.
    Is there a version with Debian 8.8.0?

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

Pretty old compared to? Linux is good about security patches so 'old' versions really aren't a problem unless you need to use cutting edge hardware. That being said, they are working on certifying the latest Debian release: https://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/linux-version-9-stretch/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Hi alexko,

No problem.
    The installation of v8.6.0 ends with a update to the latest available version 8.8.x
    It is also possible to do a manually update to the latest version by entering next command:
    “apt-get update && apt-get upgrade”

Hope this will help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. alexko

Yep I was talking about Debian 9.1. The iso that is released is based on Debian 8.6.0 and it is the same iso as the one that was given out during the beta phase back in October.

Complex thanks for the info, I didn't know that. Well to rephrase my question when the iso will be updated to latest debian 9.1?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.