Learning 3cx on V14

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TWC-3cx, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWC-3cx

Greetings

We are using v14.
    I have however come to the conclusion that if we are to get the best use out of 3cx where i work i will have to learn allot more about it than i currently do.

i have tried 3 different local companies that support 3cx. But keep on running into problems, or issues that "could be better".

1st example
    As a school we are open on some saturdays and during holidays work different hours.
    I have to log into the system and specify which call que/voice message needs to be played.
    Surely there must be a way for the Receptionist to do this?

Our call flow was also set up in V10 (if i recall it correctly) and now does not work properly.
    The 3CXphone software that works on the PC does not display who is available and who is not.
    It does not even display the names next to their extension numbers.

how do i work out/learn to fix these things, so that we can get more from our 3cx than we Currently do.

Thanks

2. AlexDBarrett

Happy to give you an hour of my time to review where you are, what you require from the system and offer some advice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TWC-3cx

Thank you.

That would be Brilliant.

Judging by your Phone number we are in different countries.
    South Africa here.
    Team viewer is very easy for me, but I am happy to do this in which ever manner suits you best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.