Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

LG-Ericsson LIP-8024E phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by geni, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geni

Does anyone know if these phones can be used with 3CX Phone System ?

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi geni,
    These phones are not supported by 3CX, this means they are not tested in our labs nor have any provisioning template available in 3CX Phone System.
    So it will be for you to perform tests and see.

To avoid any troubles you can always find list of supported phones on http://www.3cx.com/support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. geni

Thanks Pierre,

I thought that this would be the case - we had an enquiry from a client that has a reasonable number of these in service on a proprietary PBX, so I had to ask the question. I have not been able to get one for testing as yet, but have tried an LIP-8002 which is from the same family of phones. It seems to be a SIP compliant phone but I have not been able to get it to register. I don't want spend too much time on this, if it is not easy to get going and unsupported we should really tell them that they are not compatible.

Regards,

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.