• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

LG-Ericsson LIP-8024E phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

geni

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these phones can be used with 3CX Phone System ?

Hi geni,
These phones are not supported by 3CX, this means they are not tested in our labs nor have any provisioning template available in 3CX Phone System.
So it will be for you to perform tests and see.

To avoid any troubles you can always find list of supported phones on http://www.3cx.com/support

Thanks Pierre,

I thought that this would be the case - we had an enquiry from a client that has a reasonable number of these in service on a proprietary PBX, so I had to ask the question. I have not been able to get one for testing as yet, but have tried an LIP-8002 which is from the same family of phones. It seems to be a SIP compliant phone but I have not been able to get it to register. I don't want spend too much time on this, if it is not easy to get going and unsupported we should really tell them that they are not compatible.

Regards,

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.