• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved LG G4 won't configure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Reaction score
When I click on the attachment in the welcome e-mail an error pops up saying. Cannot import memos. File type is not supported.

We're on a couple month old cloud 3cx V15.5. Other phones work fine, Galaxy s6, Moto G original, and some others.

Any ideas why this isn't working? Do I need to clear out a default program or setting?

In the past, when this occurred, a change of email programs seemed to have solved the problem. The initial program would not open the attachment or didn't appear to know that the file type was to be used by the 3CX App. Have you tried sending it to a gmail account on the phone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chad
no I haven't i'll try this next. Thanks

That worked for me. Thanks again.

A new and more easier way of provisioning the mobile versions of the 3CX Client is coming soon in SP2 that should eliminate these kind of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.