licence activation error 104

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by kilo13, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kilo13

I recently updated vad with no problem however it is now not accepting licence after renewal, showing the error 104 system 0

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi there!

That error code means that the license has been activated too many times in different machines.

Are you installing it in a new PC by any chance? In order to unlock this, you will have to contact sales@3cx.com and explain them you case.

Kind regards.

3. kilo13

Could you provide your Eula agreement, as I have just uninstalled the software and the re-installed the software and was not provided any licence agreement any condition for licencing terms etc, nor does the manual for this product have any Eula agreement within it 79 pages. The only indication is that you have indicated there is one, but nothing provided to the end user. Further, I would like to point out; having multiple mac addresses is not a violation of any agreement that I have ever read, and if 3CX is blocking based on the number of mac addresses is impractical as their software is not the only software that any development environment would have on a single unit.
    Your product should be able to identify the difference between a software mac address and a physical address. Please take this into consideration and re-activate the licence and at least determine if this is still happening because at the time I only showed three mac addresses, one for the wifi device, network card and vmplayer with two ip addresses, unless I connect a tablet all being local. I have never had any issue with the previous version of software until I updated the renewal licence and software and spent almost $500.00 on 3CX product, a product that I appear to be losing much trust in that 3CX is more concerned about their product then the end user use?

4. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi there,

Please contact sales at 3cx dot com in order to resolve this issue. As you're a legitime user, 3CX will resolve this for you.

I can't do anything from my site as I don't have access to the licensing system, you need to contact sales.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.