Licence (SC) reservation

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by bosiogerman, Sep 7, 2017.

Licence (SC) reservation 5 5 7votes
5/5, 7 votes

1. bosiogerman

Because the license is based on simultaneous calls regardless of whether these are between internal, incoming, outgoing, etc. In many scenarios it is necessary to have a certain amount of free SC so that they can enter customer calls.
    It would be nice to have an option that allows you to specify a sc limit for internal calls.
    It would also be nice to have an option on the trunks and bridges that allows you to specify how many sc you want to book

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Another example: never use the last available channel for an outgoing call - reserve it for incoming only.
    I think I brought this up many moons ago - and was told if you are this close - you have purchased the wrong size license.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jason Loeken

Hi,
    can you please add graph for the last 30 days .
    past concurrent calls graph, Channel Usage, Licence usage, i don't care what you call it but it needs to happen..
    Customers need to know when they need to upgrade there 3cx licence... before they start missing calls or it starts to affect there business.

as to this post it would also be good to see the internal call usage beside external call usage. Plotted as a separate graph color.

please find my suggestion:
    [​IMG]

MMDTerry and Brad Allison like this.