License Info: Load Failed - Error licence

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bobdigby, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobdigby

I have been happily trailing 3CX for a few months now using the demo license •Demo Key: SAOY-3LMW-U3OT-GLJV

This allows me to use all the features but only with 2 simultaneous calls which is fine. Recently all the standard features have become greyed out and will not work.

In the server activity log there is a message stating: License Info: Load Failed - Error licence Licence: 27 System: 2

I also cannot activate the license again in the 3CX admin portal as it say is Unexpected error: License Key is in use already License 27 68 System 2 0

Please can you advise on how I get it working again as I was enjoying testing out all of the standard features.

Thanks

Bob

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

the demo version is reportedly monitored and at some point 3cx will disable it. presumably, they feel that after a point the testing needs to come to an end and the expectation is to convert to a paid version or be happy with the free version. this may be your issue.

3. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

@bobdigby

Backup, uninstall and then reinstall/restore. Should fix the issue

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bobdigby

Thanks @cobaltit this worked well.

Cheers

5. MrKoen

Ran into the same problem after moving the 3CX demo activated server to another Hyper-V host. Reinstalling fixed it. Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.