Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

License information

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Albert464, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Albert464

Hi, can I have multiple free licenses associated with the same email? If I fill out the form on the site it sends me the one I already have. How should I add a free one?

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Unless something has changed recently then I find this odd.

It was the case that free licences were bound to email addresses - so if you were to go back onto the 3CX website and applied for a new licence with the same email, it would simply spit out the originally bound licence.

If you can bind multiple licences to a single email you could then in theory download limitless FREE licences now.

Albert464 and florink like this.
  3. florink

That's still the case and it makes sense. In order to get a new license key you need to provide a new email address. Otherwise, as you correctly said a user would be able to get unlimited free licenses.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Albert464 likes this.
  4. Albert464

Thank you very much!

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

That is correct. You can only have one free licence per email.

Albert464 likes this.