Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

License limit message

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dichter, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dichter

2 or 3 times a day I have to restart my 3cx server because of a "License Limit Message"... I have only one or none active calls and same message, here is my log:

I recently updated form version 8.0 to 8.1024 and same problem...

I have 2 SPA-3102 as gateways and they work OK i think... and 1 PAP2T, 1 Linksys phone and 1 softphone, everything is working alright I just have this issue...

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

First we need to see the whole log

Also when you plug in a gateway to your telco's line, you have to tell the gateway what disconnect tone it should expect to receive in order to detect the disconnect tone, or the busy tone and disconnect the call.

This information is in the Regional settings
    You can get this information from your telco.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

example my busy tone is this

480@-19;620@-19;10(.5/.5/1+2)

But if you are in country X and you put this, it is not going to work for you. These are country Dependant settings.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.