• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

License Limit Reached error

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexbeeguy

Free User
Reaction score
Hello, After upgrading to v.15, we are receiving License Limit Reached errors with 2 concurrent calls. We had a 4SC contract and just upped it to 8SCs but are still seeing the same messages. I have gone through all the settings I can find, but not seeing anything remiss. Any ideas as to what might be causing this frustrating error?
We are using a standalone machine to host our set up and connected through Nexvortex.
John Sturman
Digifabshop
Hudson, NY

Is this happening on certain types of calls, or any time you go over two calls?

Checking the licence on the server shows it to be correct?

Does the 3CX log, provide any additional information?

It's not a G729 Codec issue is it?

We are experiencing this same issue "License limit is reached" after upgrade to v15. What was the solution?

Hello,

Our system stopped throwing these errors after a day or two. I thin kit just took a little while for the new licensing to make it through the system. Since it started working, I stopped looking for an answer.

We have not changed our license. We have been running for a while. Now all inbound callers (CUSTOMERS) are receiving a license limit message if there are 2 active calls.

I had one upgrade end up with a Pro license listed on the page, but the "behavior" was the free edition.
When I looked a the trunk registrations, hovering over the Register button would report it wasn't available in the PBX edition.

Backup/Uninstall/Reinstall/Restore shored it up.
I have not had very good luck with upgrades.. there are many bugs in the process.. usually involves having to tickle settings to make them work.. or whack and rebuild an extension or two.

This is an old issue with 3cx. I even had to get on the phone with them.Of course they do not acknowledge the problem.
If internet is not up when 3cx service starts, you will get this error.
So funny that after all this time, the issue is not yet fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.