Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved License Problem - Feature Not Available in the 3CX PBX Edition

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TA Stewart, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TA Stewart

I have a Standard Edition license and I cannot a second trunk, a single queue or even the fax server extension. The tool tip on the OK (save) button in each of these areas displays on hover - "Feature Not Available in the 3CX PBX Edition".

This just happened and we can't figure out why this is the case.

Any idea on how to fix this?

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Dear Srewart,

Please let us know the Version of your system and what service pack are you using.
    Try to reactivate you License by following Dashboard -> License -> Edit (ensure that you are using your standard license)-> OK and let us know if it works.

3. TA Stewart

That worked. Thank you.

4. alchemy

I'm having the same issue above with a setup for a new customer, have tried re-activating, but that isn't working. I need to add a call queue but can't at the moment.

Just installing the latest service pack, and will see what happens.

5. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi alchemy,

What type of license are you using (free edition, standard, pro or enterprise )?

6. lowen

I wanted to report that I ran into this same issue with our 3CX Professional system today. I needed to restart services for another purpose last night, and it reverted to the PBX Edition feature set and call capacity but didn't reflect this fact in the license dialog or in the dashboard, nor did it send me an alert email. The solution noted above worked, and the Professional license works again. I found out this had happened by getting 'License Limit is reached' emails this morning; I went to do a call report, and got the 'Feature not available in PBX Edition' message. Searching found this thread; this solution worked.

Version information: 15.5.1694.0, 32 simultaneous calls, Professional Edition, running on Windows Server 2008R2. I did get the call report done after the reactivation, and the limit was reached at the second incoming call (we ended up missing calls this morning). I would have liked to have gotten an email alert that it had reverted to PBX Edition, or some indication in the dashboard that this had happened so that I could have found this thread and fixed it last night before missing calls this morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.