Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

License Settings info?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by PatM, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatM

So having a complete brain fade and for the life of me can not come up with the correct answer so here I am. When first installing 3CX software on a bare metal computer, and going through all the settings, whose information is entered into the Customer Details section? i.e. Company name, contact name and such. I know the installing dealer is linked with the Reseller ID but is that info also in the Customer info. I want to say no but seeing what everyone else's consensus is.

2. PatM

So brain finally started working and got my answer. Now the next question is. How can you actually make the change? If I go into settings and then License, Edit and then modify anything under the Customer Details it reverts back to the original settings without saving, I have tried it on Safari, Microsoft IO, Chrome in Incognito & Microsoft Edge. So what is the trick to changing those settings. I can make the change on a Professional license but a Standard license is a no go.

Any help is appreciated.

3. apostolis_3CX

apostolis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Kindly contact your regional sales representative in order to assist you, the contact information can be found in the below link: https://www.3cx.com/company/contact/ select your region and give them a call.
    After that you need to navigate under the Management Console >> Settings >> License >> and press the "Refresh License Key Information" and the new details will be changed also in the phone system server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.