Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Licensing just turned on?

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by SWSDEV, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

Was the Free vs. licensed version functionality just turned on?

In the middle of designing, I rebooted my machine and suddenly most of it is disabled and it wants a license key.

Where have you put information about this? I need to keep moving on this so please let me know asap.

Email me sq_swsdev.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

The beta period expired on Sept 30th. You will have to activate the VAD in order to continue using the full functionality.

3. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

Please tell me where to do that

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. VAD_Support

You need to purchase a VAD license. The final release will be very very soon, so you can activate that version.

5. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

Yes I am ready to purchase one right now. Is the current one permanently locked then?

6. VAD_Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.