Limit on Simultaneous Outgoing Calls 3CX PBX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jlabuelo, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlabuelo

Hi all

I am usint a V7 3CX PBX and would like to know if there is any limit on how many outgoing calls we could have simultaneously?

I know free version of 3CX PBX allos 4 simultaneous incoming calls, but what about outgoing calls?. is there any limit?, is it only limited by the VoIP provider?

Thanks a lot.

2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

The limit to calls depends on the license purchased and makes no difference if it is incoming, outgoing or internal - each uses a CCS.

For example a call from ext 100 to voicemail is 1 ccs. A call in to ext 100 is 1 ccs, a call from 100 to external is 1 ccs.

But be aware, a call in to a number and then forwarded to an external number is 2 ccs in both 3cx and your voip provider (if you have limited voip provider ccs too).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. znlwin

Hi,
    May I know that 3CX Version 8, Free edition can make an external outgoing call using third party VOIP provider?
    If needed to buy a license, how much will be for 2 simultaneous external calls?
    Thanks.

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

Hello,

Version 8 is not purchasable as Version 10 is now out. Licensing is the same no matter what version you get. Smallest license available is 4 SC and the free version with 4 SC with limited features. It is rather simple, we don't limit you to PSTN or VoIP providers, as it has been said already the limit on out/incoming calls from your VoIP provider is based on there limit but the limit on calls to/from the PBX has to do with the license you purchased. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.