Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Line in hold music for stand alone installations

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by solutionsit, Dec 18, 2015.

1. solutionsit

Can this be added back to V14?

2. JasonNadeau

JasonNadeau Member

Agreed. I need to explain to people a few times per week that the line in option has been removed, and the resellers / end users are floored that it used to be there but now isn't.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. telin

Just found out that that was available in previous versions.
    Got a couple of users that want that option.

4. cfive

cfive Member

Here it is from an end customer (not me, I'm just the implementer), and how it holds up or kills a prospect.

"Is this “manual” upload a temporary measure? As part of our <name withheld> service contract, it is really important that we establish an upload procedure that doesn’t need an added level of responsibility by a branch representative or third party equipment supplier in order to get our scripts uploaded and running each month.

Thanks,

<name withheld> - Sr Marketing Coordinator"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...