• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Line key programming to open the door cisco spa525

Status
Not open for further replies.

emion

Reaction score
Hello all,

we are using the 3CX PBX with Siedle Doorphone and Baudisch DC600-SIP PROFI door controller.

Line key on the Att Console Unit 1 Key 32: fnc=sd+blf+cp;[email protected];nme=77

The caller hears music on hold while I'm dialing the door opener, BUT the visitor hears the busy tone only and the door stays closed (the visitor is standing in front of the door, outside of our office and he waits for open the door).

To open the door, I must first end the current call. Then I press BLF Line Key with 77 on my spa525 and enter the code #678 on spa525 to open the door - it works. But I don't want to end the current call to open the door! I would like to park the call and then open the door.

PS: By spa525 is the line "Ext 1" in use only. The lines Ext 2/Ext 3/Ext 4/Ext 5 are not in use.

Thanks for your help!

I hope, you can understand my terrible english :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.