Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Line key programming to open the door cisco spa525

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by emion, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emion

Hello all,

we are using the 3CX PBX with Siedle Doorphone and Baudisch DC600-SIP PROFI door controller.

Line key on the Att Console Unit 1 Key 32: fnc=sd+blf+cp;sub=77@192.168.1.240;nme=77

The caller hears music on hold while I'm dialing the door opener, BUT the visitor hears the busy tone only and the door stays closed (the visitor is standing in front of the door, outside of our office and he waits for open the door).

To open the door, I must first end the current call. Then I press BLF Line Key with 77 on my spa525 and enter the code #678 on spa525 to open the door - it works. But I don't want to end the current call to open the door! I would like to park the call and then open the door.

PS: By spa525 is the line "Ext 1" in use only. The lines Ext 2/Ext 3/Ext 4/Ext 5 are not in use.

Thanks for your help!

I hope, you can understand my terrible english :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.