Lines not clearing after call ends - AudioCodes

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lateralis_m, Oct 30, 2007.

1. lateralis_m

I just configured my AudioCodes MP-114 Gateway and all appears to be working properly. The one thing I do notice is that after an inbound call is completed, the line does not clear and the line stays active until for approximately a minute and then clears....

Has anyone encountered this? Any Suggestions??

2. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

That has probably to do with the disconnection tone for you line, probably not set correctly on the device....
    try to mail this guys http://www.3amsystems.com with a recording of the disconnection tone and ask the right one for your device... or wait for more sugestions from someone that actually owns one of those... this was just an idea :p

Cheers

3. alicic

alicic New Member

I had the same problem, line not getting down for 1 minute

It is only "Disconect Tones" that have to be configured correctly, then everything will be perfect,

regards

4. lateralis_m

Thanks all for your responses -

I am not sure where to begin to determine which of these settings is causing my conflict, or if I am looking at the correct settings..

I have gone to the "Protocol Management" => "Advanced Parameters" => "Disconnect and Answer Supervision" , have played with all the settings with no luck...

Any suggestions?[/img][/code]

5. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Check the website i told you, they have the disconnection tone for several countrys, i believe that all you need to do is configure the correct tone to make it work. You need to tell the gateway whats the correct disconnection tone for you... if you cant find the disconnection tone for your country, see if there's a congestion tone, in many cases its the same thing, if it still doesnt work, mail them with a recording of the disconnection tone and they will answer you...

Cheers

6. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Staff

Providers of "land line" must know everything related to theirs equipment. Just ask them, how to configure AudioCodes MP-114 Gateway to detect disconnection signal. It looks like simple, isn't it?

Regards

7. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

(SY)

Maybe it's simple on your location, but if i call my telco they dont know that info.

I am located on mexico.

Thanks

8. alicic

alicic New Member

Hallo

It is only a "disconnect" tome. I had the problem with Grandstream Gateway, an after a while it was solved.

I have a question for you concernig AudioCods Gateway. Could you tell me when you make a call from your SIP Phone or if you are using X.lite, does it connect to external number (to GSM or Landline) before the call is connected.

To clear it out does a timer on your X-Lite or SIP phone displayes "call established" and timer starts to cound second before a call is realy connected to GSM or Land Line number.

I am asking you this because my call is first connected to Gateway, then Gateway dials number and them it is connected to my SIP Phone. This is not gud for Billing purposes, so I wonder can other gateway change this.

regards

9. lateralis_m

Thank you all for your reply.

My existing Tones are usa_tones_12.dat

My Telco, has no clue what I am asking for. I am not sure how to confirm what my tones should be or how to update them....

Any suggestions would be much appreciated..

10. lateralis_m

FYI for anyone experiencing this issue.

AudioCodes Includes a Media Pack CD with their Gateway. Run the Call Progress Tones Wizard Utility located on the CD to identify the Progress tones from your phone company. Once you run this utility, the disconnect tones will be generated specifically for your phone service

11. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

That sound very helpfull, do you know if it is a free application or if you can get it without the audiocodes?