Linksys 3102 Caller ID

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by retailx, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. retailx

Need your support and advice here. Using Linksys SPA3102 and cannot get the caller ID to show on the LED display of my SNOM 300 phone. All that ever displays on the display of my phoen is Linksys Gateway.

I know that the caller ID is captured by the SPA3102 and passed to the 3CX application as I can see it in the logs. If I load the 3CX desktop client the caller ID of incoming calls is also displayed.

I have tried playing around with the delay setting in the SPA3102 to allow time for the device to capture the caller ID but I do not think this is the issue.

Does anyone have any experience of this issue?

2. retailx

Worked it out myself...FYI...had inserted text "Linksys Gateway" in the SPA3102 field ->subscriber Information->Display Name

Removing this text and leaving the field blank allowed the caller id through...

3. apal1990

how did you gdt your linksys 3102 to work?
    i have mine registered and everything but i cant place a call or recieve one.
    same with my aastra 33i it gets a dial tone but thats about it

4. ess

ess New Member

apal1990,

Let's start at the beginning. Do you have an outbound dialing rule going to the SPA3102 line? Please paste a log of what changes in the server status when you try to place a call. I assume you have already set it up as the 3cx guide says if you got it registered.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Henk

Henk Member

See if this http://www.d-d-d.com.au/3cx/InstructionMSPA3102V2_2a.pdf shed some light on your configs, it is a little out of date but Ill update it when I get time.

H.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.