Linksys 922

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mixig, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

i noticed one strange problem when the phone is configured with provisioning (3cx template). When i tried to access to the phone (web interface) phone is rebooting. If i do factory reset then web access is working. if i provisioned the phone again it starts to reboot when i try to access via web interface. I used default 3cx template just to be sure that my custom template is not making a problem. Phone firmware is 6.1.5(a), 3cx v11 SP4. I dont have any other phone to test. Also web server is enabled on the phone, but instead to open the web interface it reboots.

Any idea why is this happening?

Thanks

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Sounds like a hardware problem with that set, but it could be a firmware corruption also. Try doing the factory reset, then manually configure just the basics for one extension. See how that behaves.
    You could also swap with another working set, using the config file from the other set, or put the config file from this set into another phone. See if the problem follows the set.

3. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

i tried factory reset, then manually configure the extension, only put sip proxy, sip id and sip pass.... same thing, it seems that phone is broken

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Have you tried replacing the power supply, often a noisy PS, or low voltage, can cause bizarre behaver.

What about trying a reload of the firmware? Perhaps even an earlier version.

5. mixig

mixig Active Member

It is connected to POE switch, i will try to reload the firmware, maybe will help.

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I assume that you tried moving it to another port on the chance the current one is bad?

7. mixig

mixig Active Member

yep :D

8. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Will the set run from a plug-in AC adapter? Perhaps the POE circuit is faulty?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.