Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Linksys does not support SPA3102 either, just as FYI to all.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mirzab, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

As many in the Forum know I have been battling my SPA3102. Today, on an off chance I decided to call Linksys. Their answer was the same as another Forum member received regarding an SPA400 - they do not directly support this device. The seller, if a Linksys authorized reseller, is responsible for providing support and/or referring you on the the applicable department in Linksys, you cannot access it directly. If you purchase online - the better the price, the lesser the chance the vendor will provide support. So in my case I was SOL :lol:

2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

As I know/tried, both Welltech(3CX NOT SUPPORTED HAREWARE http://www.3cx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1349) and Grandstream can be found direct technical support.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.