Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Linksys SPA-3102 Call Termination problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by joshhough, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshhough

Hi There,

I'm using a Linksys SPA-3102 as a PSTN interface, and seem to have a bit of an issue.... Calls aren't terminating - i'm manually having to disconnect the call from the 3CX Managment console in order for another call to come through - does anyone know if theres an option that i've just forgotten to tick/change?

Thanks,

Josh

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

You may need to consult the Admin guide of SPA-3102 (available on Internet) to understand different criteria for disconnecting calls. Among these are:
    - busy tone (varies by country / provider)
    - CPC
    - polarity reversal
    - long silence detection (PSTN and/or VoIP)

Also important is the resistance of PSTN port (default 600 Ohms), try setting according your country recommended settings or to 'Global'. Not so simple, you need to experiment.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. joshhough

Hi,

I ended up using this - http://james-lloyd.com/wiki/SPA3102_UK_Settings#Disconnect_Detection really really useful!

Got it working instantally.

Thanks,

Josh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.