Linksys SPA400

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jimmy652001, Jun 9, 2007.

1. jimmy652001

I have problem to configure the Linksys SPA with 3CX. I got the not registered sign on the Line Status windows.

Please Help

:oops:

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

This gateway has not been tested yet with our system and is not supported as yet. The SPA 400 was designed to work with an SPA 9000 PBX unit so its tough to configure, that much we do know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As with everything it can be done, but like admin said it is very fiddly.

Do a search on the forum, I know some guys have done it succesfully but moved back to the combination of spa9000 and spa400.

But if you only want to use the SPA400, we can have a crack at it again.

4. jimmy652001

Hi itfarmer,

I got the SPA 400 configure with 3CX from the fourm. some guy has did it . And the system now is working.

Thanks for your reply.

Can you help me , for this problem .

The caller party and the receiver party has delay acting between their conversation . Both party can not talk at the same time. What setting can I do in 3CX.

Best Regards
    Jimmy Lee

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Jimmy,

I have a document posted on my website on configuring the SPA400 with 3cx. Even when correctly configured, the lines will show as 'Not Registered'. Not sure why but nevertheless, they work just fine.

http://www.jaydien.com/literature/lvs_support.html

Brian

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew it was you LOL, but the search button does not get enough useage on this forum LOL.

Two different scenarios?

One is the fact of the delay the other is that not both can talk at the same time (nor should they it is not polite :)).

This could be a range of things start ticking them of one by one:

- Network collition, is your network flooded with chatter? Try to introduce Qos.
    - Codec, make sure you use G711

Question:
    - Does this happen when you make external calls or does it happen when you do extension to extension dialing?