Linksys SPA400??

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by kaskiland, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaskiland

I have in the company the Linksys SPA400 used with Asterisk

We bought this new software and license (3CX), and I would like to know how to configure the PBX to route calls to mobile in SPA400

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Here is a link to a previous post about the SPA400... http://www.3cx.com/forums/someone-has-tested-spa400-on-3cx-995-15.html

4. kaskiland

I want to set is that when a person calls to a mobile (6xxxxxx) that call routed by PBX to Linksys SPA400 phones calls to go out there

5. abc123

abc123 Active Member

Set an outbound rule with a ddi mask starting with 6 (or the full prefix if it helps) and the number length of the mobile number and set it to go out through the spa400

Make sure that outbound rule is near or at the top of the list as rules are applied in top down order

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. kaskiland

Ok thanks i known this steps

But I want to know is, adding the SPA400 gateway control unit only gives me the option of SPA-3102New, if I put that model worked well in my SPA400?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.