Linksys SPA941 re-invite

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by muaddib32, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muaddib32

Apparently the Linksys SPA941 handsets do not support re-invite. This means after completion of a call transfer the extension number of the extension that performed the transfer is still displayed rather than the external caller ID.

Is there a way around this? I have tried selecting and deselecting supports reinvite and replace header on the extensions but regardless of which way it is set it doesn't work. Is there anything else that can be changed, perhaps on the handsets, to get this to work? This feature worked fine with these handsets and the SPA9000 that was previously installed.

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

unfo not. V10 will help you a bit in this point if you need to use *20* for a call pickup.
    the caller id will be send.#
    on my cisco spa 50XG models it works to get the caller id. but i can not be sure if this works as well for the linksys spas...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. abc123

abc123 Active Member

The 942 and 962 do not do this out of the box either.

I havent looked if there is a setting in the 942 itself to change - I will look later today and get back to you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.