• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

List of features

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnSim

Reaction score
Is there a list of features more detailed than in the PDF brochure? I can't find for example whether ARB is supported or not :/

Yes, I mean Automatic Ring Back. Basically an option to be called when the destination the caller failed to reach becomes available. Was looking for that and the "message waiting indicator". Cheers for the links.

Callback depends on functionality of the phone. Yealink is working on some issues at the moment, check the forums of Yealink and 3x for more infos. I am not sure about other vendors. http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17252

Yealink has someone working at this right now, if you have a new project, you could tell them and that might speed things up.

Best regards Frank

Update: Yealink has confirmed an issue with call completion stop working after some time (after each call to an external line, which is busy). It will be fixes with the next firmware version. Thanks a lot to the great support by the Yealink Team especially Edward and Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.