Listen to several calls

Discussion in 'Windows' started by mortenjorge, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortenjorge

Hi,

Is there any way that i can use "listen to" on a extension instead of pr. call.

I want to use this for training of new employes, so they can hear a existing employee already ringing out.

I know can i use records, but i want this live, so the new man, can ask "Why did you say that instead of bla bla bla"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Possibly a third party application?

The voice packets (unless set to PBX delivers audio) will, in most cases pass directly between devices, so to "intercept" and listen in, you would have to have the ability to do something that some government agencies are rumoured to do. So... I suspect that while possible, it may not be a tool available to "everyone".

If the voice was passing through the PBX, it would certainly be easier to do, it can be recorded after all, but listening in "real time" is not an option that I recall seeing listed.

3. daktur

daktur New Member

Hi, if you have access tô the manager console simply right click the call you want to listen and click listen your extension will ring and once ypu get the call you will be listening real time call.

4. mortenjorge

Hi Daktur,

That isnt what i want :)

I want to listen to all the Extensions calls. and not need to click "listen" every new call.

This solution, is for a callcenter who wants new employees to be able to listen in, and ask question in real time (only to the speaking employee.

it will be really frustation, to click listen for 50 calls in a row. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.