Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

localphone.com no incoming calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by icsl, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icsl

Hi there,
    We are running v11 SP3. I've set up an account with localphone.com. Outgoing calls are working but i cannot get incomming. Also on the localphone.com site i dont see 3CX as registered. All my firewall ports are open but in the logs there is no attempt for an incoming call from localphone. When i try directly over 3cxphone everything is working.

Does anybody know how the 3cx settings for localphone.com should look?

Thanks

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Under the Port/Trunk status is your trunk registered? Also in 3cx management console start the firewall checker on and see the results (Settings-Firewall Checker)

3. icsl

Thanks for the reply.
    Status is registered and firewall checker says everything is good.

Thanks

4. mixig

mixig Active Member

Can you start wireshark on 3cx machine and filter the traffic (SIP), make incoming call and see is it coming to your 3cx server? And check server activity log in 3cx management console.

5. icsl

'I sorted it out.
    I had it as a generic sip trunk after i added it again as a voip provider it worked.
    Thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.