Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Log another agent out?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AlainC, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlainC

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, I am a new 3CX user.
    I have asked everyone in my team to log out from our queues when they are leaving their desk, so that I can see in real time on the switchboard who is available or not.

Of course, some of them forget to do it. Is there a way to log someone out of the queues with an admin account?

Thanks for your help !

A.

2. Taff3333

On the PBX management console - Extensions Tab - highlight the extension/User you want to log out- Click Status at the top of the page and log out of Queues

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If you want to do this from the switchboard you can by adding your extension as a Queue manager. You can do this by navigating to management console / queues / select the queue / notifications.
    Please note that if you log someone out through the switchboard you have to log him back in through the switchboard as the user will not be able to log back in with the Q button

4. AlainC

Hi, ok thanks to you both for your help.
    If the user is not able to login by himself when he's back, it's not an option I will consider.

Thanks !

5. Taff3333

There are other options,

You could set BLF's on the phones with Q:in, Q:eek:ut - this will allow agent to do this themself

Or

Have the agent use the 3CX PC client - This will allow the agent to toggle in/out also (not needing to use a softphone)

Personally i prefer the 1st option (depending on the handest you use)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.