• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Login Access Denied for Admin User

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renan Paiva

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm using the 3cx cloud and after some initial changes ate manager console the system required a new login and after this, I always get the following message when I try to log in:

Login access denied. Too many incorrect login attempts. Try later or contact the Administrator.

Someone can help me, please?

Best Regards,
Renan Paiva

You have blacklisted the IP address that you are attempting to login from, its a 3CX security measure, either wait the duration of the blacklist or login from another IP

Hi Renan Paiva,
As kenttec suggested the above message is displayed after incorrect login attempts. The default time interval for your ip to be removed from the blacklist is 30 minutes. You can either wait or try to login from a terminal with different public ip. Once you have logged in you can manually remove the initial ip from the blacklist.

I had that happen to me on my server install, when I was first setting up. kenntec & apostolic are right on.

If you have saved your password in your browser, make sure you clear it so the browser doesn't keep passing the wrong password. Clearing the local cache would be a good idea, too.

Thanks, I changed the IP and fixed my problem

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.