Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Login Access Denied for Admin User

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Renan Paiva, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renan Paiva

Hi,

I'm using the 3cx cloud and after some initial changes ate manager console the system required a new login and after this, I always get the following message when I try to log in:

Login access denied. Too many incorrect login attempts. Try later or contact the Administrator.

Someone can help me, please?

Best Regards,
    Renan Paiva

2. kenttec

You have blacklisted the IP address that you are attempting to login from, its a 3CX security measure, either wait the duration of the blacklist or login from another IP

Renan Paiva and JCLloyd like this.
  3. apostolis_3CX

apostolis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Renan Paiva,
    As kenttec suggested the above message is displayed after incorrect login attempts. The default time interval for your ip to be removed from the blacklist is 30 minutes. You can either wait or try to login from a terminal with different public ip. Once you have logged in you can manually remove the initial ip from the blacklist.

Renan Paiva and JCLloyd like this.
  4. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

I had that happen to me on my server install, when I was first setting up. kenntec & apostolic are right on.

If you have saved your password in your browser, make sure you clear it so the browser doesn't keep passing the wrong password. Clearing the local cache would be a good idea, too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Renan Paiva and apostolis_3CX like this.
  5. Renan Paiva

Thanks, I changed the IP and fixed my problem

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.