Login access denied on fresh debian install

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Marc Delpont, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marc Delpont

Hi,
    Just finished installing new V15 3CX on debian 8, first login attempt failed with following error :

"Login access denied. Too many incorrect login attempts. Try later or contact the Administrator."

Is there a way to refresh blacklist ?

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Marc Delpont

Please note that the management console will remove the blacklist entry for too many authentication requests after 30 minutes or you can try accessing the PBX from a different public if the PBX is remote or a different local IP if the PBX is local

3. Marc Delpont

Hi, in fact we installed new license on the same subdomain that our actual licence, and I was redirected to the wrong interface !
    Trying to reinstall the new 3cx on the good subdomain, but it returns the first one. and never ask again for the fresh install host.
    Is the licence attached to the host the first time it is installed ? What if the host changes ?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The license it attached to the FQDN upon installation. If you wish to change the FQDN you need to release it from the licence using the credentials you received when you received the licence.
    Excuse me but i do not understand what you mean with this statement. Can you explain your scenario with more detail please so we can try to help you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.