login by web

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by spring, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spring

Hi, In version 14SP2 can i login to my 3cx by web interface using server ip?

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You still can log into the Management Console if you have a Single-Instance installation, if you have a Virtual PBX (Multi-Instance) installation though you will not be able to, you must use each instances FQDN.

3. spring

Thanks you for your answer. My 3cx server use single instance but i can't login to web interface by ip address.

4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Actually my previous response was only half true. I was since told that Abyss will allow it but IIS will not.

5. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

NickD,

Probably a separate post but why did 3CX decide to only allow port 80 with IIS with v14+?

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Not too sure to be honest, it might have something to do though with the fact that the Single-Instance installation is now essentially a Virtual PBX installation just hard-coded to use 1 instance and because this is a requirement for the Virtual PBX it remains the same for the Single Instance as well.

With the Abyss Web Server option though the option is still there and due to some performance fixes for Abyss in V14, it should cope pretty well for systems up to 32 Sim Calls and using 100-120 extensions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.