Login/Logout of Queue from 3cxphone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by dig1234, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dig1234

How do I login or logout of a queue using 3cxphone? The users manual describes right clicking on a user in the queue and selecting login/out. I have the queue showing on my presence screen but do not get anything when I right click on an agent. What am I doing wrong? If I dial *62/63 it does change my status correctly but I would like to be able use 3cxphone to manage this.

Thanks! I know this sounds like a simple question but I have searched and searched and can't find any other info...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. san_narula

You can login/logout by clicking the 'Q' in 3CXPhone for your extension. For others' extensions you will need to use 3CX server manager.

3. dig1234

Thank you, I would never have found that Q button..
    However, quoting from the users manual, we are supposed to be able to log other agents in and out of the queue directly from 3cxphone:

see full text here: http://www.3cx.com/user-manual/queue-calls/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    You will need to be an administrator of the queue to get right click menu on others agents of the queue.

5. dig1234

Where do I set the queue administrator? I don't see that option on the Edit Queue page? I assumed as much but can't seem to find where to manage that privilege?

6. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

On the bottom of each queue properties, there's a "Select queue manager extension number" label and a "Select" button, click the button and select the extensions that will have manager rights. This also applies to the queue mail notifications below.

7. dig1234

I guess that means right clicking is only available in PRO, those options are greyed out since it's related to Email Notifications which is a PRO feature?

8. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Yes pro only, cf features comparison table : http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/edition-comparison/

9. dig1234

Ok at least I understand whats going on now... Thanks for the info and quick replies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.