• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Login Problem with Management Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eme Kotze

Free User
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to 3CX. The information sent to log into my management console to set up my phone system gives an "incorrect" error, even if I copy and paste it. Now when I want to log in it tells me to try later or phone administrator but I am doing this myself. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Am I doing something wrong?

Hello,

When you first setup the system it will send you an email with the PBX details (as the owner of the system), but you will also receive a welcome email for your extension.

The management console does not have a .../webclient at the end of the URL. Thats where you can use your Administrator credentials. (ie. administrator name you defined during setup and password)
Email Title: "Your 3CX installation xxxxxxxxxxxxx is ready"

The Webclient (to make calls) has a /webclient at the end of the URL and that where you would use the extension credentials (ie, extension number and password)
Email Title: "Welcome to 3CX"

Can you confirm you were using the correct ones based on the above?

Hi,
You probably confuse between 3CX management console and webclient. URL is not the same, take care of this.

Now if you already blacklisted yourself with failed tries then you need to access from outside LAN to have another public IP , then going into MC , in dashboard search for blacklisted IP and remove if you find yours.

Since this is done your device from Lan can connect again.

Hello again,

I have a PBX T29G yealink system with T21P E2 extensions. I would like to create extensions in the management console. I have updated the phones with new firmware and I have ensured that they are on default factory settings so that I can configure them. I can't configure them if I don't have access to the management console. I was given a password and username to log into the management console but it keeps telling me it is incorrect.

Hello JohnS and aws2p,

Thank you to you both, I figured it out!!!! Happiness. Thank you so much.

Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Glad its all sorted! Since you are new, I highly recommend to take advantage of our free 3CX Academy, that teaches you all the basics you need, and then if you want you can get into the intermediate and advanced parts too https://www.3cx.com/3cxacademy/

Thanks, JohnS I will definitely do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.