• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Login to Webmeeting Session fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoba

Reaction score
The participants try to login to a webmeeting session by the link which is provided by email (myinfqdn.3cx.net/join/WnMzG3ppNWCT4DJsYaBdNNSh) and they will see the login screen only.
In the buttom of this screen is a message with the following content:

[MISSING]: Meeting not found.

I tried to setup the meeting by Windows Client (15.5.1694.0) and also by the webclient.
3CX version is 15.5.1694.0

Port 5001 is reachable from in and outside.

Check on your pbx the system service log, do you see any references to issues with webmeeting?

Please also perform a restart of your 3CX System Service, wait for 10 seconds and re-try.

The reboot did the job - Thanks

Hello
if i use own FQDN and certificate, will i have any restrictions with 3CX Web Meeting features after the year?

Your certificate will need to be signed by a valid certificate provider and not be self signed by you otherwise some features like inviting participants from the WebMeeting UI and receiving meeting reports/recordings will not be possible.

Reactions: Atash Tagiyev
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.