Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Long delay before prompts

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by andrewseni, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrewseni

I have everything working including greeting messages for the extensions. However, if I call an extension there is a long delay after the voice mail picks up (>10 seconds) before the greeting is played. If I call the voice mail system, it answers and there is a similar long delay before I get the prompts.

I am assuming there is a parameter that I can set that controls this but I haven't been able to find anything.

Help, please!

2. andrewseni

Celeron 500 mHz, 500MB memory. Clean install with nothing else running on the system. CPU usage seems to running around 40% average.

Windows XP Professional.

Andrew

3. andrewseni

Thank you!

If (when) I move over to a faster system, what files do I copy over to the new machine so that I don't have to reconfigure everything?

Andrew

4. andrewseni

Replaced the system with a (much) faster one and now everything is happening in real time.

Thank you for your help.

Andrew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.