Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Looking for 3CX progammer / coder

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lmathers, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmathers

Hi,

Apologies if this is posted in the incorrect place.

We've used 3CX for the past three years in our business (small call centre - 40 extensions), using the 3CX softphone.

While the system works perfectly, there are certain applications that I'd like to develop for it so that it is easier to use in our business. Specifically:

- the ability to use incoming caller ID to query our database (MySQL) and open a customer's record when someone answers the call;

- to better understand and program call routing / call queues and set up 3CX exactly as I want it

- to potentially develop real-time stats, so that staff can see call data

There are a few other smaller projects like this that I'm interested in pursuing, simply to be able to customise 3CX perfectly for our business. I'd also like some advice and assistance with certain parts of 3CX, so that I can better understanding how it works and to maintain it in the future.

My problem is a lack of time. I could spend hours reading all of the documentation and researching all of these things myself, but I'd prefer to pay someone for their experience and expertise and do it quickly and properly.

If you are able to assist or you know someone that can, please message here and I'll get in contact with you.

Thanks!

Lee Mathers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.