• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Looking for a feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madbenny

Reaction score
The owner of the company I work for is looking for a feature he had on his Mitel system back in the 90's and I was wondering if this is something that can be custom programmed for 3CX.

The feature works like this:

Owner calls in to the receptionist and asks her to place him on "serial" (what he calls it), she would hit a programmed button, and then he would ask to speak to "person A", after speaking to "person A" and "person A" hangs up the owner would automatically gets transferred back to the operator, he then ask to speak to "person B", this continues until he hangs up.

Any in site into this would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

Can you just set internal call forward to go back to the receptionist/operator instead of dropping to vm?

Nachomama said:
Can you just set internal call forward to go back to the receptionist/operator instead of dropping to vm?

Ah, but that is for an unanswered call.

I don't recall seeing this feature before on any PBX's that I'm familiar with, let alone 3CX. In most cases, once a call is answered, that's it, unless the called party transfers the caller off to another extension, or back to the operator. It's an interesting feature but I question how often it would actually be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.