Looking for X-Pro PPC or other Windows Mobile SIP client

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Watashi_FR, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Watashi_FR

Santa brought me a brand new Qtek 9100 PDA/Phone and I want to hook it up to my 3CX Server, but XTen/CounterPath have yet to release their new client and the old one (X-Pro PPC) is nowhere to be found. Does anyone have it and would care to send me a copy so I can test it? Or a suggestion for another softphone? PM if you can help me out.

2. mbehlok

3. Watashi_FR

Great, worked on the first try (even though it *is* an older version)! Thanks!

4. mbehlok

This may be a stupid question, but how do you get back to the Configuration screen after you already configured X-Lite PPC? I cant seem to be able to get back in there to fix my settings :(

5. Watashi_FR

Good question, but I found it: dial *311 to get to the IP settings screen or *611 to get to your account settings.

6. Watashi_FR

After testing I found some nasty compatibility issues for this version of X-Lite, seemingly on system level. No wonder, since this version is designed for Windows CE (which has quite a different command interface from Pocket Windows 2002 and up). In the end, I had to forcefully deinstall X-Lite. We'll just have to wait until the new version comes out, I guess.

7. dopenkly

I'm running SJphone on my Axim with windows mobile 5...

had to adjust some audio settings, but it's working fine. Just need to figure out how to connect remotely to my network.