Loop component

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Michaelhal, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michaelhal

Hi ,

I am trying to create a record component where the user records audio then playback that audio , after this i got a user input component and a conditional component where 1 = continue and 2 = re-record. this all is packaged in a loopcomponent.

now i have created a project variable $Callflow.HasToRecord and set it to true,
    the Loop component condition = HastoRecord

When the user selects 2 to re-record i assign an variable assignment where i have set HasToRecord to false.

when i select 1 to continue or 2 to re-record it just keep looping me arround

i also tryed setting the loop condition to equal HasToRecord.true

But still it loops me arround

3cxIVRserverlog shows me : error id 301 on my loop component

what am i doing wrong here ?

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Can you post your project so I take a look at it? Please, remove credentials if you have them into the project. Or send me a private message with it so I take a look. It will be much easier that way.
    Thanks,

3. Michaelhal

Nevermind i created an new project with a loop in it and it worked on the second try i must have done something wrong the first time , ahh well i got it working now no need to waste your time on my project.

You can delete this topic if you want

4. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

OK, no problem. thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.