Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Loosing custom greetings

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by magixpc, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magixpc

I have 3CX 12 installed on a Windows 2012 Server, and having an issue that if the server is not rebooted every couple of days then I loose my Custom Greetings. All anyone hears is default enter the extension female voice and then a beep without my greeting until I reboot the server or restart the services. If I restart the services it will start working for a hour or so an then go back to not playing it. This was happening with 11, and also on the older server I had 3cx installed on.

If anyone has any ideas on what I can try to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Terry R.

2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

That's odd! I did see this happening and incidentally ONLY on my personal extension (out of 90 plus extensions on our company PBX). I went in my extension settings and changed the selected greeting for all my statuses as savemygreeting..... never had this issue again. Interestingly however is that only my extension had this issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.