Lost Account

Discussion in 'Windows' started by spring, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spring

Hi,
    Some of my 3CX phone for windows client account (Version 14) lost after restart PC and i need to send welcome email again or create account again. this happen with 3 or 4 clients already. Any advice?

2. Charles_3CX

Charles_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

HI There

Since version V14 SP1 3CXPhone clients ONLY save the current running config when "Exit Client" is used at least once before
    shutting down the PC. Once Exited the once before shutting down the phone will save:

Accounts
    Audio / Video settings
    Layout and positioning

To exit 3CXPhone, Click 'Settings' > ' Exit Client' before shutting down the computer. (Only needs to be done one time)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. spring

Thanks you for your answer.

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

This seems kind of odd to me.
    Shouldn't logging off your computer softly shut down any running apps - ie: 3cx Phone - and save the settings.
    Why should I have to manually shut down the app to save settings?

I've been chasing this one. Glad I found this post... and this one: version-14-loses-config-on-every-reboot-44108.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. cfive

cfive Member

I think it's fixed with SP3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.